*Superb new Specification Sales Manager role – no specific product/industry experience required*
TITLE: Specification Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £38-42K (42-47K Euros) Basic +£8K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, credit card, laptop, tablet, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: Southern Ireland, field sales role (ideal locations: Southern Ireland, Irish Republic, Ireland, Dublin, Drogheda, Bray, Lucan, Kilkenny, Waterford, Cork, Carlow, or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of flooring materials, resin flooring, commercial flooring and floor systems
SELLING TO: Architects, specifiers, consulting engineers, consultants
The Specification Sales Manager role is;
– A field Based, customer-facing role engaging with professional specification customers to drive demand for our client’s products.
– Long term and quality sales cycle – building rapport and raising the company’s brand profile with architects, specifiers and consulting engineers
– Identifying opportunities to win new commercial projects valued at £30-150K.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of KBB, bathroom, showering, interior products and accessories
– Working alongside an experienced BDM who takes responsibility for closing projects with contractors and specialist installers.
*The role comes with a superb training and induction programme.
For the Specification Sales Manager role our client needs:
– Experience selling any building product to a professional specifier or end user.
– A professional and structured sales approach.
– Autonomous and highly organised approach
– Adaptable and dynamic – eager to learn and grow a career.
One of the World’s most innovative and dynamic manufacturers of construction repair and improvement materials, resin flooring, commercial flooring and floor systems. With a strong presence across Europe they now turn over in excess of £350m.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.