*SUPERB VALVES AND HEATING CONTROLS SALES ROLE (HVAC): INTO PROJECTS, SPECIFIERS, M&E CONSULTANTS, M&E CONTRACTORS, INSTALLERS AND MERCHANTS*
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £45-50K Basic +8K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Commercial valves and controls, fittings, plumbing fittings, heating controls.
SELLING TO: Specifiers, M&E consultants, M&E contractors, contractors, specifiers and merchants.
LOCATION: Southern Ireland / Republic of Ireland field sales role (includes Southern Ireland, Dublin, Swords, Lucan, Drogheda, Waterford, Limerick, Galway and surrounding areas)
An award-winning UK manufacturer with an enviable reputation for product innovation and outstanding customer service. Currently looking to expand its field based UK specification sales team.
– The Business Development Manager / Specification Sales Manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area with great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of commercial valves and controls, fittings, plumbing fittings, heating controls.
– Business Development Manager role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – there will be a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Business Development Manager / Specification Sales Manager role related product experience is needed – our client is looking for:
– Experience selling a construction, HVAC or building services product on to construction projects (either residential or commercial)
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– Team player.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: firstname.lastname@example.org – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.