*Consultative sales person needed for market leading tools manufacturer: Superb career opportunity*
TITLE: Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £33-35K Basic, +£7K OTE, Expensed VW vehicle, Pension, Bupa Healthcare, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile, 30 days holiday
SELLING: A superb range of branded engineering products, tools, storage and consumables
SELLING TO: High spend engineering and industrial end user accounts – large corporate accounts (aerospace, energy and utilities, food and beverage manufacturing and assembly, automotive, transport etc)
LOCATION: South East – field sales role (ideal home location: South East, London, Middlesex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Slough, Epsom, Guildford, Luton, Stevenage, Dartfod, Maidstone, Crawley, or close)
The Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager role will see you inherit an existing high value field sales area to manage and develop.
– Primarily a business development role, selling a high profile branded quality range of products – mid to high end portfolio sold on quality and value add service rather than price.
– Working alongside current distribution network to generate new business.
– The Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager role requires a structured and strategic sales approach to maximise the return on existing accounts.
– The role will also include use of CRM system to analyse both new and existing customer performance.
– A superb opportunity to join a corporate company offering excellent career development and personal advancement.
For the Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager role our client is looking for:
– Experience in a related product area ideally – tools, tooling, capital equipment, hardware, fixings, fastenings or similar.
– A consultative approach to winning business and to the sales cycle.
– Motivation and desire to develop your career long term.
– A desire to build a long term sales career.
A highly dynamic and innovative tool and tooling manufacturer – a global powerhouse and household name within the UK market with a turnover in excess of £500m. They offer outstanding career development for any new sales recruit.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Send your CV today: Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org. Our client is looking to begin interviewing ASAP.