*SUPERB CONSTRUCTION LEADERSHIP AND SALES ROLE: DEVELOPING A TEAM OF FIELD SALES PEOPLE SELLING INTO MERCHANTS AND CONTRACTORS*
JOB TITLE: National Sales Manager (Specification)
PACKAGE: £50-55K Basic +5K OTE/Bonuses, Expensed exec car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Exterior construction and design-orientated building products.
LEADING A TEAM SELLING TO: Builders merchants, distributors, contractors and developers.
LOCATION: Regional sales management role (ideal home location: Lancashire, Cheshire, Yorkshire, North East, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, York, Newcastle or close)
Our client is one of the UK’s longest-standing and reputable construction industry manufacturers with a track record of consistent growth and innovation. With in excess of £80m turnover they are a superb place to grow a long term sales career.
– The Regional Sales Manager role will see you inheriting an existing field sales team with great potential to perform and grow further.
– Taking responsibility for the continual growth of our client’s range of building products through the merchant channel.
– The focus will be on team improvement and driving sales growth through support and team development.
– The role entails analytical and strategic work to ensure the position and growth of the brand going forward.
For the Regional Sales Manager role NO specific product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience leading and developing sales teams within the building industry.
– Strong organisation, planning and commercial skills.
– Team player, strong values.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: firstname.lastname@example.org – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.