* EXPERIENCED & POSITIVE MANAGER NEEDED TO LEAD GROWING TEAM OF FRANCHISEES *
* NO PRIOR INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE NEEDED *
TITLE: Regional Franchise Manager
LEADING: Team of 20 franchisees.
LOCATION: Field based leadership role: South Central (ideal locations: Northampton, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Reading, Basingstoke, Uxbridge, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire or close)
£35-40K Basic salary, £8K OTE, Expensed Car, Pension scheme, Healthcare, Laptop, Mobile, Home office, Company credit card, 30 days holiday.
The Regional Franchise Manager role will see you take responsibility for approximately 20 existing mobile franchisees across the South Central sales region.
The focus of the role is the support and development of the company’s business via the franchisees and includes:
– Training, development and new product roll-outs.
– General business management advice and coaching.
– Ensuring compliance and effective franchise management.
– Retention and loyalty of franchise owners.
– Development of revenues and headcount growth.
The Regional Franchise Manager is a new role (due to UK growth) is a superb opportunity to join a well-established, but also dynamic and rapidly expanding business, offering superb career potential.
THE PERSON NEEDED:
* No specific product or industry experience is needed for the Regional Franchise Manager role.
BUT our client is looking for:
– A strong understanding of a franchise business model of one kind or another.
– Preferably experience of managing a franchise network
– Empathy with franchisees and challenges faced by them.
– Good people management skills, including influencing, motivational, engagement, relationship building skills.
– Some sales flair and entrepreneurial approach to business development.
High profile brand name and leading UK (and global) manufacturer within the automotive, industrial and DIY sector. An enviable reputation across all product brands and ranges. Currently experiencing consistent growth within their UK franchise business – a superb time to join their UK team.
INTERESTED? SEND YOUR CV NOW.
My client is looking to interview ASAP. Please send your CV today to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org.