*Superb new Business Development Manager role – no specific product/industry experience required*
*Superb training and development – a wide range of career development opportunities*
TITLE: Business Development
PACKAGE: £40-45K +£5K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone etc.
Dynamic and rapidly evolving UK provider of consultative waste management and capital equipment disposal solutions. £150m+ turnover and growing, offering outstanding sales career-development opportunities.
TERRITORY: West Scotland field sales area (ideal locations: West Scotland, Glasgow, Paisley, Hamilton, Cumbernauld, East Kilbride, Falkirk or close)
SELLING: Consultative waste management and capital equipment disposal solutions
SELLING TO: Large high spend end-user accounts across all sectors
The Business Development Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 70% strategic business development, 30% account retention and up-selling.
– Selling a Consultative waste management and capital equipment disposal solutions into buyers, Directors, production and facility managers across a wide range of sectors.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Business Development Manager role our client needs:
– A professional, dynamic and structured approach to sales
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and driven to learn and develop
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.