*AREA SALES MANAGER (LEADING UK MANUFACTURER) SELLING INTO THE BUILDING INDUSTRY*
TITLE: Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £34-38K Basic, +6K OTE/bonus, +year-end bonus, expensed car, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, great add-ons
LOCATION: North field sales role (ideal locations: West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Hull, Doncaster, York, Halifax, Huddersfield, or close)
SELLING: An outstanding innovative range of roofing, exterior and roof-line products.
SELLING TO: Builders merchants, stockists. Also house builders, developers, main contractors, sub-contractors, installers.
The Business Development Manager role covers a very well-established sales area – focus is account management.
The role entails:
– Account managing and growing a network of builders merchants and stockists.
– Taking responsibility for growing the company’s presence in the building industry (House builders, developers, new build, sub-contractors, local authorities).
– Supported by an experienced internal technical and sales team.
– Identifying target sectors relevant for a design-led product range
– Generating a high value pipeline focused on long term growth.
THE PERSON NEEDED:
For the Business Development Manager role our client is looking for:
– Some kind of sales experience within the building industry.
– Previous field sales experience.
– A strong focus on developing a long term sales career.
Turning over in excess of £45m, our client is an outstanding manufacturing brand within the UK building industry. This role represents a superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing division that is out-performing the market.
SOUND OF INTEREST?
Send your CV ASAP to Joe Grace – email@example.com – my client is looking to interview ASAP.