*Superb new Area Sales Manager role – selling to merchants, retailers, developers and contractors*
TITLE: Area Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £40-45K Basic +£6K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: South East, field sales role (area includes: London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of kitchens, kitchen furniture, bathroom furniture, joinery products and accessories
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of merchants, retailers, contractors, house builders, local authorities and installers
The Area Sales Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 70% account management and strategic development, 30% business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of kitchens, kitchen furniture, bathroom furniture, joinery products and accessories
– The Area Sales Manager role takes responsibility for managing an existing network of merchants, stockists and retailers (national and independent customers), alongside building a contract pipeline with contractors, house builders, local authorities and installers.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Area Sales Manager role no product knowledge is required, but our client needs:
– Prior field sales experience i.e. as an Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive etc.
– Experience selling to related customers or market sectors.
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
One of the UK’s fastest growing KBB and interiors brands. Now looking to grow its field sales team in the South East.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.