*Outstanding new Area Sales Manager role – no specific product experience required*
*Developing relationships with high-spend contractors and developers*
TITLE: Area Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £40-47K Basic Salary +£6K OTE (yr1), expensed Audi A4, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, tablet, mobile phone
TERRITORY: Midlands sales area (includes Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Worcester, Nottingham, Derby, Stoke)
SELLING: Outstanding range of commercial structural building materials (manufacturer)
SELLING TO: High-value contractors, main contractors, sub-contractors and developers
The Area Sales Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – the focus of the role is to develop an existing network of loyal customers.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of commercial structural building materials.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of high-value contractors, main contractors, sub-contractors and developers.
– Setting strategic sales approach for longer term growth and the introduction of new products.
For the Area Sales Manager role our client needs:
– Prior experience selling a building product (of any kind) to contractors, developers or building industry end users.
– A professional and structured approach
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
An outstanding dynamic manufacturer that has an excellent track record of team development and growth in the UK – great career opportunity.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.