*Dynamic field sales person needed for market leading tools and tooling manufacturer: Superb career opportunity*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £38K Basic, +£12K OTE, Expensed car, Pension, Bupa Healthcare, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile, 25 days holiday
SELLING: A superb range of branded engineering products, tools, tooling and fixings
SELLING TO: High spend retailers, stockists and trade merchants
LOCATION: Scotland and the North (ideal locations; Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh, central belt, Paisley, Falkirk, Cumbernauld, Livingston, Stirling, or close)
The Account Manager role will see you inherit an existing high value field sales area to manage and develop.
– Primarily growing existing accounts, selling a superb range of branded engineering products, tools, tooling and fixings – a mid to high-end portfolio sold on quality and value add service rather than price.
– The Account Manager role requires a structured and strategic sales approach to maximise the return on existing accounts.
– The role will also include use of CRM system to analyse both new and existing customer performance.
– A superb opportunity to join a corporate company offering excellent career development and personal advancement.
For the Account Manager role our client is looking for:
– Experience in a related product sales area, alternatively experience selling to a similar customer base.
– A consultative approach to winning business and to the sales cycle.
– Motivation and desire to develop your career long term.
– A desire to build a long term sales career.
A highly dynamic and innovative tool and tooling manufacturer with an enviable reputation for product quality. Now offering outstanding career development for any new sales recruit.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Send your CV today: Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org. Our client is looking to begin interviewing ASAP.