*Structured sales person needed for market leader: SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITY*
*No product or sector experience needed*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £28-30K Basic, +£3K OTE, Expensed vehicle, Pension, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile, 25 days holiday
SELLING: A superb range of branded bathroom and interior products
SELLING TO: Key distribution partners and merchants, end users and contractors.
TERRITORY: North West field sales area (ideal home base: Lancashire, Cheshire, Liverpool, Manchester, Blackburn, Blackpool, Preston, Bolton, Wigan, Burnley, Lancaster, or close)
The Account Manager role is 100% account management and will see you inherit an excellent portfolio of existing customer accounts to manage and develop.
– Selling a high profile branded quality range of products – mid to high end portfolio sold on quality and value add service rather than price.
– Working alongside current distribution network to generate new business.
– The Account Manager role requires a structured and strategic sales approach to maximise the return on existing accounts.
– The role will also include use of CRM system to analyse both new and existing customer performance.
– A superb opportunity to join a corporate company offering excellent career development and personal advancement.
For the Account Manager role our client is looking for:
– Some sales or customer contact experience, ideally in a professional environment.
– A consultative approach, good communication skills.
– Motivation and desire to develop a long term sales career.
Turning over in excess of £70m, our client is a highly dynamic and innovative manufacturer. A long-standing UK brand with an enviable reputation for product quality and customer support. As an investor in people and top employer award winner they offer superb career development.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Send your CV to Joe Grace today – email@example.com.