*High end sales Account Manager role – KBB, bathrooms and heating market sector*
*Account managing high-spend retailers and trade merchant accounts*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £40K Basic +£5K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: Home Counties, East Anglia and London, field sales role (ideal locations: London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Stevenage, Colchester, Chelmsford, Dartford, Cambridge, or close)
SELLING: High end branded range of KBB, bathrooms, heating and plumbing products and accessories
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of Distributors, retailers, showrooms, retail studios, merchants (national and independent customers)
The Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 90% account management and strategic development, 10% new business development.
– Selling a High end branded range of KBB, bathrooms, heating and plumbing products and accessories
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside plumbers merchant accounts.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Account Manager role our client needs:
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and dynamic
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
Our client is a high end niche brand manufacturer of High end branded range of KBB, bathrooms, heating and plumbing products and accessories, with an enviable reputation in the retail and trade distribution sector.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.